Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Days

I've had a crazy summer. Now summers almost at it's end. Here are some photos I took over the summer.

1. My brother goes outside to play basketball in the summer a lot. I took this shot during the 'magic hour', right before the sun fades.
2. This is one of my favorites. We have a big backyard, and we had the wedding reception for our pastor's daughter in it. At the end of the reception, when they leaving for their honeymoon, they couple ran through lines of sparklers.
3. This one is also from the wedding reception. It was part of the decorations they put. I love the raw bulbs against the wood with the metal rims.
4. When my family was visiting my cousins in Colorado, we went on a picnic in the woods. This was my seat.
5. We went to a small town called Cottonwood for the Fourth of July. I took about forty photos of fireworks, trying to get one to turn out just right.
6. We have been having some huge monsoons in Arizona. This was the start of the third storm in four days that passed over us.
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment